InConnexion with Lucinda Holmes
Lucinda comes to coaching and vocational mentoring with over 30 years of local church experience from a micro sized congregation to multiple staff large church senior pastorate, former Executive Pastor of Worship and Ministerial Development at the United Methodist Church of the Resurrection and currently as a popular consultant/coach in the Missouri and Great Plains Area of the UMC. Rev. Holmes coaches and mentors others to their unique call of God resulting in the growth and vitality of congregations.
- First pastor of ministerial development at The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection launching call inquiry groups and mentoring all new staff clergy, special emphasis with younger clergy under 35.
- Certified trainer with the Arbinger Institute, well-known for leader development in the business sector, non-profits and the US military
- National Worship Workshop Leader for Abingdon Press, and Church of the Resurrection’s Leadership Institute.
- Graduate of NewWay Ministries School of Spiritual Direction
- Sought-after clergy coach with the Residency Program Missouri Conference, UMC;consultant with the Healthy Church Initiative
- Co-Author with long-time Mentor, Thomas G. Bandy in “Worship Ways for the People Within Your Reach"; Abingdon Press, 2014
is Called and Committed to
Your Inspired Living and Leading...